Advertisement

Saturday 18 May 2013

Countdown for my leaving...


It's my turn to leave.Today is my last weekend to stay over this lovely hometown-MIRI. From 43 days to 7 days left(Now I can listen the clock TICK TOCK TICK TOCKING so clearly). I just can say time passes too fast!!How could it be possible?So, after few days later I am gonna to survive into a new places and surrounded by the strangers.I hope I can used to their lives without any HOMESICK occur on me!PLS GOD!!!!I know homesick will be so SUFFERING!!!!I havent pack anything yet!!Most of my friends in KL told me pls eat our local Miri foods before u come over here especially KOLO MEE.I think maybe because MIRI KOLO MEE is nicer than KL KOLO MEE!!!Ok,Lets see the pic that I uploaded below!!!!Those are the parts only.








I love NIVEA lotion so much!One is for day another one is for night
My sleeping socks for protecting my leg!I am a MICKY MOUSE fans yo.gonna buy another again!
Hair care-I cant stand if my hair looks so DRY&DULL
One of the things I MUST BRING OVER THERE-BODY SCRUB
I scare my places dont have sell the stationary that I want so I bought it at here first.As my place is far far away from city .Some of it are my old stationary
Laundry Net
My new bag as my UNI SCHOOL BAG.New pencil box New bag New life.I also have one backpack as my uni school bag.So that, sometimes I can use this or change to the backpack to uni.I DISLIKE to use the same thing everyday!!!
The thing that I bought in Osim.I scare my skin will over-dry at there so I bought this mini cute thing.And this is also very good for those who are BAD BREATHING&SLEEP UNWELL.

My lovely aunt bought me this sanitary pad to bring over there.I really wanna to faint when I saw that MUCH
Toothpaste& 4 toothbrushes (bought by my BF).The only toothpaste I love the most because its smell better than DAILY( 黑人药膏)&Colgate





No comments:

Post a Comment