Advertisement

Thursday 9 May 2013

~INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone.Since this is my first post, so I am going to introduce myself as well as i CAN!!

My name is Sharon(WAIT Sharon, U think u still young meh ? want to write a primary essay again?!)Well,just kidding!!!I'm not going to introduce myself on that way.So,lets me STARTED!!!

I'm Sharon.A little girl who is going to turn to 19 so soon.(FORGET ABOUT THE AGE AS I DON  LIKE MYSELF OF GETTING OLDER SO THAT FAST ).I'm girl who has an ambitious dream just like every girl does.What I wish to be in my future is A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSWOMAN instead of MODEL(My height is just not qualified for being a professional MODEL LMAO).But,I wish to have my own photoshoot in FORBES MAGAZINE(one of the pretigous FINANCIAL MAGAZINE in the world) in the future.DON U DARE TO LAUGH ON MY DREAM BITCH!By the way,time flies fast.I have already successful graduated from SMK CHUNG HUA MIRI for a few months.Now,I am just waiting for the time to go to my new UNI which is INTI INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY LAUREATE NILAI.I'm taking AUP program in business course which means 2 years in Malaysia +2 years in US/Canada.Depends on where I want to go.Probably I am choosing to go to Canada because my relatives are staying at there and my father also don allow me to go US(not safe in US lol). Actually,I am in love with those US ppl life especially in NEW YORK!But,I am a good girl OK?Everything listen to my father.He say 'Ning Ning,bdshjbfjgbdjvbsdjkbgjgb.I will always say 'YES'.Guess what,I still left 15 days in Miri which mean I am going to leave this lovely hometown so soon.I am going to start a whole new life and journey over there .Most of my friends told me UNI LIFE is SUCKS because most of the time u will be busying on doing those tons of ASSIGNMENTS.Occupy most of ur time.Well,since I still left 15 days,so I'm not going to think those scary thoughts first .I am focusing on enjoy my life in MIRI right now.I am going to call some of my friends which is closer to me for having a dinner together before I leave!If u asked me DO U SCARE UR FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN WITH THEM WILL CHANGE?I will be very CONFIDENT to answer u 'NO'.Why am I say so?Because a word that called BELIEVE.That's all for today.Hope u all enjoy on reading my 1 posts.I will constantly update my blog with some pic if I am free.Bye..(forgive for my broken english)

The Sydney Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment