Advertisement

Wednesday 22 May 2013

A post about a Woman-My lovely aunt



My title for this post-My lovely aunt.A single woman who reluctant to sacrifice herself to take care a kid who belongs to her own sister.That kid is referring to ME.I have live with her since I was primary 5.She LOVES me more than everyone else.

1.When my face condition is getting worst, SHE quickly went to buy bird nest and cooked for me.She said its good for face."Yi yi doesnt want to drink as u know that it does not have any effective to an older woman.U just drink finish it all'.When I heard it, my heart broke into a few pieces(TOUCHED).

2.She always cook a lot of delicious foods for me to eat after she back from work.But,she never complaint about her tiredness.

3. I am a serious SHOPAHOLIC.My old wardrobe cant fix my clothes anymore so my aunt spent her own money to buy a new wardrobe+study table for me.(It was designed by HOME DESIGNER).-picture is shown as below.

4.She always bring me to travel with her.All of the air tickets is paid by her but the expenses is paid by my dad of course.

5.I am going to move to a new place for starting my new life.Most of the students will taking outside food.My aunt is quite worry about my health so she bought the KITCHEN HELPER(pic is shown as below) for me.

I wanna to tell her how much I love her but I know ACTION is more important than SPEAKING.








The kitchen helper-THERMOMIX



My wardrobe 


No comments:

Post a Comment