Advertisement

Thursday 30 May 2013

Begin my new JOURNEY




This will be quite A LONG POST! So,readers PLS BE PATIENCE..

On the 27th May, I started my new journey..I was so happy on that.I smiled all along the way because I  
am set free!!!When I done all my school stuff already, Jie,Amelia and I went to the GIANT for buying my necessities...I was so EXCITED...I bought those mop,broom and all that ojibala stuff!I cleaned up all my room but I never feel so tired..
On the second day, three of us went to Bukit Bintang that area for shopping!!!!!SHOPPING?!That is my real ABILITY!!!!Body shop was having a great sale...Bought some clothes from H&M and cosmestics from SEPHORA.. 
The first day of my classes,I was shocked.When I went into the classroom,I am the only girl in the class..My mood directly down to the MAX...By that time started, HOMESICK is occured on me..I keep on crying and crying!!!!Actually I am adapted with this environment but u know the LONELINESS is hitting on me...I am the one who made this decision to come over this place.I can't blame anyone...I know being SUCCESS is ain't easy.If this is the process I need to go through, than I will be very reluctant to face it...But ,it was so suffering.My heart is keep on struggle and struggle...My bf called me everyday In our conversation,it will only hear my CRYING SOUND..I keep crying and crying until TODAY...Thx for my Bf who always by my side.Now,I only know that you are the best...I miss everything-FRIENDS,MY FAMILIES and my BF..I didn't expect that I will get HoMESICK as I am a independent girl all the time..
Uni life is tough.All of us are suffering just because of that BLOODY HELL SHIT CERTIFICATE!!! I wanna to finish my uni life at here as soon as possible...My campus is quite far from the city. From my campus to BUKIT BINTANG, at least need takes for 3 hours..Luckily, the air at here is so fresh...For those who r still in secondary school,pls appreciate ur life in there...One day, u will find out that actually SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE IS ALWAYS THE BEST.
Everyone needs to move on.So do I!!! I will try my best to achieve the goal...After I finish my 2 years course in INTI, I plan to stop for a while than just start my engine...By that time, I will in somewhere else.

Forgot to mention about one thing> THOSE WHO COME TO KL , MUST GO PAVILLION AND TRY O.M.G ICE-CREAM! 

QUOTE :DON'T FOLLOW UR PASSION,BUT ALWAYS TAKE IT WITH YOU. 别朝着热情的方向前进,而是不管往哪走,都让热情与你同在。










The things that I bought from GIANT

No comments:

Post a Comment