Advertisement

Friday 31 May 2013

~ Homesick~


The pictures below is shown of the EVIDENCE OF MY HOMESICK.Homesick is really damn killing me.....The pain of my heart.I don know how to describe the PAIN but I can feel my heart contorted in agony.....Most of the ppl in my uni  are speaking in ENGLISH. I used to a chinese environment , how could I fix in such a sudden CHANGE?!!CHINESE>ENGLISH..But, I am also glad that this is my best opportunity for me to learn English....I have to learn to deal with ppl....Doing projects with new friends,new faces and so on...Maybe HOMESICK is just the first challenging for me ..I need to learn to go over it instead of keep crying and crying like a BABY....I know I will be continued crying but I will try to endure it if I could...

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on"

THE END

THX FOR READING MY BLOG








No comments:

Post a Comment