Advertisement

Saturday 13 July 2013

~Famine Camp~

Hi Guys. I am going to update with a short post about what am I doing in my recent life.

Recently, I joined the 30 Famine Camp which was on 6/7-7/7. It was a  2 days 1 night camp. What is meant by  30 FAMINE? It meant that all the participants in this camp could not eat any food for 30 hours. You guys must think that I am crazy right? Spent RM 20 and made myself starving for such a long hour. Let me tell you guys what is the purpose of this Famine Camp- TO EXPERIENCE AFRICAN'S  KIDS LIFESTYLE. 
Can you imagine many millions of African kids are died nowadays because of HUNGER? Can you imagine that because they are starving , they need to eat their own " shit" , drink those unfiltered water and caused them to death? Can you imagine that how are the African kids survive in such of way ? All I can say is we are much more fortunate than them. Most of us have a blessing and peaceful life.  But, nowadays a lot of people do not appreciate what they have  especially TEENAGERS. They only know how to keep complaining for this and that including myself. 
In this camp, I met some new friends. One of them was came from Mongolia. I was in Group10 which was "POWER RANGER GROUP"( don't laugh at it, I know it is so FUNNY). By the way,nice to meet all of you.


If you are willing to give them a helping hand, for further information, please go to this website > https://www.worldvision.com.my/Pages/Home.aspx
All  the "WARRIORS". 


This MASTERPIECE was painted by the INTI''s students itself.
陈威全-A Malaysia's Singer.
"POWER RANGER" group members

No comments:

Post a Comment