Advertisement

Saturday 23 August 2014

~Officially 20s!

Hereby, I'm going to announce that "I'm OFFICIALLY turned to 20s!" Walao eh, I can feel a sense of growing old feeling when I typed it.HEHEHEHE. I just simply celebrated my birthday with my beloved ones,family and best friends for my 20s.I feel so appreciated and glad to have them.What could I ask for more again?


FIRST ROUND > Alfesco's night









SECOND ROUND> Surf and Turf, strongly recommend you guys to come here for dining. Their food is so DELICIOUS and YUMMY!It tastes like heaven.
Cake from RAINBOW CAKE HOUSE


I LOVE THEIR MASHED POTATOES SO MUCH!Cannot get rid of them.

MIXED FRUIT JUICE


THIRD ROUND> Sea Horse with my sisterssssssss


I'M A MICKEY&MINNIE MOUSE Loverrrrr




For those who wish me through facebook, msg and whataspp , a million thanks to all of you.THANK YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment