Advertisement

Saturday 5 July 2014

SHARON'S UPCOMING PROJECT( ONLINE SHOP)


Hi readers,

I am going to open an online shop soon. I've been planned it since January but procrastinatory attitude keep making me step backward.

There is a lot of online shops in market right now. Hence ,it becomes very competitive. Every online shop has their own unique style. So do my upcoming online shop too. Now, I already can feel being an entrepreneur is ain't easy. I know start-up will always be the hardest. But, I will try to do my best! UNLEASH THE BEAST! 

I haven't think the name of my online shop yet. I think this will be the hardest part. LOL... For my next blog entry, I will officially introduce about my online shop..


STAY TUNED!!



One of the PREVIEWS:

TRANSPARENT CLUTCH



No comments:

Post a Comment