Advertisement

Sunday 8 June 2014

8D7N Stylish Shanghai + fascinating Jiangnan (part 1)

Every year, my aunt will organise some family trips to somewhere in order to maintain our closrer relationship and of course the most importantly is to enjoy and appreciate every single of our time together.As you know when you grow older, you don't have that much "time" anymore to accompany them just like  younger time. Everyone has their own routines and things to busy on. Kinda of sad right? Anyway, this time was different. My aunt decided to join tour to Shanghai and Jiangnan as my Canadian aunt is back to visit us who doesn't come back for 12 years. Oh well, when I first heard that we are going ahead to these places by joining tour, I'm horrified ! I was like "OH MY GOD",NO" . I heard a lot of disadvantages for joining a tour. As you know in a tour ,there will be at least 20 or 30 ++ people ahead. Some people might be very fussy,talk loudly like everybody is deaf , judgemental ,impatience , love to be late and let everybody to wait for them as if they are princess or prince  ,plus uncooperative!!!! I scare when I really encounter with these kind of people, I might totally lost my patience and shout loudly and fiercely "FUCK UP" to them. HAHAHAHA
Fortunately, everything went so well. Turn to another way, it meant "LUCKY" though! It was because this time the tour only had 15 members ! All of the tour members were quite friendly...PHEWWWWW!!!! I wanna to praise the tour guides. All of the tour guides that I encountered were professional and informative. Some of them were so humour  and good at making jokes.Hence, it made all of us laughed madly like an idiot!  Ok, straight to the topic now.


TOUR: RELIANCE

31/5(FIRST DAY): Reached at Pudong Airport in the early morning as I sat midnight flight by MAS Airlines. After that, we straight away went to SUZHOU by bus.We visited Lion Forest Garden( known as the "KINGDOM OF ROCKERY"), Hanshan Temple, Cruise along the Ancient Canal of Suzhou , Qilishang Street and Panmen Gate.
Lion Forest Garden


Han Shan Temple

Qilishang Street


Ancient Canal



at Qilishang street



Ancient Canal


a part of View from  HANSHAN TEMPLE


Han Shan Temple

First night in SUZHOU hotel-Su Yuan Hotel





*Those bold words are the part of the highlights in Suzhou. Cruise along the Ancient Canal is a must place to visit in Suzhou. Suzhou is only a small town. The old ones always mention Suzhou as a "East Vernice of the World" or "Paradise on the earth".The city is well-known to its classical gardens, it have been listed as the great world heritage sites.








1/6(Second day): Suzhou/Nanjing

Visited the silk factory in Suzhou as their silks are quite famous for.One part of its tourism attraction. After that, proceeded to Nanjing. From Suzhou to Nanjing, it took nearly 3 hours by bus. Went to visit the Nanjing Massacre Memorial Hall and Confucius Temple Night Market.
Nanjing Massacre Memorial Hall




300000 victims( most of them were Nanjing's citizen) were killed by Japanese Army

Timeline for the massacre that happened in Nanjing
Bought a basketball panda. I called it  "LING LING PANDA"
冰糖葫芦.It's one of the well-known snacks in China.I didn't try it because I  did not have that "GUT".LMAO
with my beloved family in Confucius Temple Night Market

The KFC that I've tried in Nanjing was tasted like heaven. Seriously,I am not LYING ! I ordered their portugese egg tart and mash potatoes. I loved their egg tart so much!!!The taste was almost similar to the Macau's portguse egg tart. Walao, I don't even know since when KFC has started to sell egg tart. 

Here it's the link about the Nanjing Massacre event. If you are interested, just click the following link to have a read.  http://www.nj1937.org/english/default.asp. From what I've known, the Nanjing citizens hate Japanese a lot until today especially the old ones. This event , I could say it's a biggest disaster that happened ever in Nanjing. Japanese used various kind of violence ways to slaughter them. I felt bad for those innocent victims and their families.

Will be continued for coming part 2 &part 3. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment