Advertisement

Sunday 18 May 2014

A SISTER who comes from another country @ our KK TRIP


“It is so good to have friends who understand how there is a time for crying and a time for laughing, and that sometimes the two are very close together.” 

I has a sister who comes from another country which I have known for 1 year in my uni life.She comes from Krzygstan.Have you ever feel when you are away from home, you need some acquaintances to kill your loneliness? The cruel fact is it's hard to find someone who knows you well in other places within short period of time just like your best friends in your own hometown who knows your everything.Fortunately,  I've found it. Both of us have same height,same skin tone and 80% of similar personalities.Sometimes, we can read each other.The only difference is I love shopping but she loves to visit those heritage sites.I'm affected by her so called "ADVENTUROUS SPIRIT".
Throughout this 1 year, we did a lot of crazy stuffs.We celebrated Valentine's day, sing k for 3 hours,traveled,overnight, hiking,studied,joined some events, went out before our final exam(yeah, I know that we r crazy) and so on.Both of us are very "cincai" so one day she said :"hey, SHARON,we r CINCAI SISTER".
Other than that, I love to punch her chubby cheek because her cheeks are too CHUBBY! We seldom hang out or mix with whole big gang. Not because we r anti-social,it's just because we enjoy being with each other together.  It's really very fun when you hang out or mix with whole big gang but then out of this whole bunch of people, how many people will know you the most?Will you share your secrets by telling to all of them or just only one?
Just recently, we went to KK together to enjoy our very last moment and she came to visit my vibrant hometown-MIRI. Oh ya, I've made a damn embarassing joke on the night before we went back to MIRI.(you know I know XD)
Unfortunately, I was not a best tour guide . I don't know what to show her in MIRI but WILSON did(SAVERRRRRRRRRRR)!!!!!! The day she went back to KL, both of us hugged and cried together in airport. I kept reminiscing our memories .Pieces and pieces of memories kept hitting my mind. After I waved my very last goodbye with bringing some tears in my eyes to her , I walked away without looking it back. It's hard to say "GOODBYE". Everyone needs to move on and now I am very looking forward for our "reunion day". You'll always be missed,my CINCAI SISTER!Thx for passing by in my life:)



















You are always my "CINCAI SISTER"!Wish you all the best in your future!





No comments:

Post a Comment