Advertisement

Wednesday 9 April 2014

My 10 days Gate-away Trip ~DONGGUANG x MACAU x SHENZHEN


 As my previous post has mentioned that I would blog out about my gate-away trip that happened in the end of March , here its come! 

Waiting for boarding to KK from KL



FINALLY READY  BOARDING TO HK!! I had waited this flight for 5 hours in KK airport and I almost lost my patience.
Reached at HK safe and sound. Waiting for the private bus to ShangShui上水  Train Station to sit train to ShenZhen and from ShenZhen Train Station to DongGuang东莞。I was nearly exhausted because kept rushing and rushing.Since this was the way to able to save a lot in transportation fee, so it's worth to do so!
                                                
                                First Day in Dong Guang- I wore 2 clothes since here was so damn cold with a pair of F21 lace boots



Went to the bar. The bar's owner added some Europe elements into their decorations and it directly attracted into me at the first sight.

This shoes was the new arrival and I love it so much!It's just below RM100!
The first thing that I bought in China! It only costs me RM 25!!!!!No wonder  most of the suppliers want to get their goods at here because the cost of production is very low and they can sell in a higher price and make them profitable!


At Dong Guang Train Station to Shenzhen

ShenZhen's Shopping Mall

If I were an owner of a boutique, I definitely would come ShenZhen to take my goods. 
Since CHANEL PERFUME CASING has became the latest trend now, I bought one for myself.I t only cots me for RM 25! Most of the sellers sell this casing about RM60 and I felt so lucky that time I didn't order from online if not I will feel so regretful!
My braid that tied by Aunt KELLY!
                               
                           I found out these dolls were so adorable in SHENZHEN so I quickly captured it down

 


                                     
                                                   DINNER IN DONG GUANG before the day went to Macau


Finally, arrived MACAU

Macau's Tower



Hotel that I live in Macau -Sand Cotai Central

On the way to THE VENETIAN- Hotel that I stayed was  linked to THE VENETIAN

STATUE!

THE VENETIAN







Famous Portugese's Egg Tart

It's just a normal set of Singapore Chicken Rice but it costs me for  RM 50!




The bridge links to THE VENETIAN

This is how THE VENETIAN looks like in the night time!

St's Paul Church,one of the famous tourism attractions in Macau


The building behind on me (the most RIGHT side), the KING OF GAMBLING owes it if u know who is him.-STANLEY HO




The building that I mentioned in my previous picture just now








Can I consider as FORTUNATE? There was a film award when I passed by .Donnie Yen 甄子丹 and  Tony Leung 梁朝伟 were the night of the guests. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to meet them as all of us were in starving state and we went for our dinner,

Whoever comes to Macau , you guys must go to this shop to try their BLACK PEPPER GOOSE! 陈光记烧味饭店







 The View of the HOTEL

I know some of you must be confused why don't I just book the flight from KL to Hong Kong directly instead from KL to KK and KK to Hong Kong. I t is because the air ticket will be much more cheaper if you fly from KK to HONG KONG.

Hope you guys enjoy looking at the photos that I have uploaded in this post! A million thanks to you guys who read my blog. I know there is still much room for me to improve:)

 Any suggestions or comments , you can kindly email to me :  sharon6933@hotmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment