Advertisement

Friday 18 April 2014

Judgemental People

Randomly, I had a chit-chat with one of my friends about one topic which was known as "JUDGEMENT"
No doubt that, everyone loves to judge each others including me,myself. I only judge people when he/she comes across my limitation. Normally, I don't simply judge on people because what he/she does is none of my business. As I grow up day by day, I tend to realise a lot of nonsense and busybody people they love to judge you from head to toes,from inner to outer .Whenever you wear or go for travelling , this time, JUDGEMENT will be adding in.  For example, if you use a branded stuff or wear a designer brand, some of the people will start to judge you for wasting your dad and mum money lah.You're a spoilt brat lah and so on as if you're using their ancestor or parents's money and they put it as their own business.To be bear in mind, a person who uses luxury stuffs or wears a designer brand doesn't define a person's status but it is because he/she maybe has a crush on its quality or what-so-ever reasons as long as he/she doesn't show off to everyone by saying you know I'm using or wearing blah blah blah...Everyone has its own perception .Or sometimes you are together with someone else which people never expected on, at this "very"moment, you can feel the surrounding aura might not be the same as usual. ( You know what I mean right!haha). Walao eh, instead of knowing how to judge people, go get yourself a life lah dude! Seriously, I really hate this kind of judgemental people. Whenever I meet this kind of people, I will only have 2 reactions -either keep a distance away from this kind of people or just burst out directly. Anyway, I'm lucky enough that my closer friends  who do not act in this way.
However , we are all living in a crucial society. We can't avoid or stop these kind of people exist in our lives but what we can only do is, IGNORING THESE ANNOYING PEOPLE.You live for yourself not for them. Just be yourself!
That's why every second,every minute or everyday I keep alerting myself for not being a judgemental person except for the people who come across my limitation! I will judge them like a shooting gun.HAHAHAHA. 



Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you-ANONYMOUS


“When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself” -EARL NIGHTINGALE


No comments:

Post a Comment