Advertisement

Wednesday 19 February 2014

DARE TO DREAM.DARE TO LIVE

Today, I've made up my mind for dropping MUSIC which is not related to my major at all.I found out it was really hard for me to cope up. Last sem, I was taking Biology which I never take it before during the high school. It was hard.But, I found out that MUSIC is harder than BIOLOGY x1000000000000000000!!!! Since I've dropped this subject, my timetable will be more free .I promised myself before, WHEN I AM GOING TO TURN TO 20, I must do some crazy things.Something like I will never forget in the rest of my life .LIVE WITH NO REGRET-Sharon's Quote.Indeed, I already planned it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Since I've so much time, I am going to explore KL with a little camera. Hopefully I will get the camera as soon as possible. I don't know whether want to choose NIKON or CASIO. It's so frustrated. I've dreamt about going to TRAVELLING alone with a camera and wear sth like long dress. I think I watch too many dramas and cause me have this weird imagination.WTF.HAHA. My friend told me before, TRAVELLING IS LIKE AN EDUCATION.IT WILL BRING YOU A LOT OF THOUGHTS.EVERYTIME WHEN YOU ARE IN TRAVELLING,YOU WILL FEEL SOMETHING IS DIFFERENT."That's right babe!!! Believe me, I am going to do that... 

A lot of ppl always say  "OH I AM GOING TO TRAVEL ALL AROUND THE WORLD DURING MY RETIRE TIME."I can't say anything since this is your own choice.For me, I am going to pursue my this ambitious dream start from this year as there is too many places to go. I will go to visit these amazing places one by one every year.

DARE TO DREAM.DARE TO LIVE.LIVE WITH NO REGRETS!


No comments:

Post a Comment