Advertisement

Monday 2 December 2013

~December~

December is definitely not my month.Everyone is so happy and looking forward on this month because CHRISTMAS is just around the corner but it doesn't seem that way to me. Final is coming and something had happened on me in all a sudden.All these shit things happened. Sometimes, you know that I didn't mean to but yes, I just do it when my mind tell me not to do that. I keep opposing that thought.  The moment you grow up, your thought will change bits by bits. Don't you think that everyone needs to move on instead of staying still in your safe circumstances? I am so SAD, DEVASTATED,LOST and everything. All of the negative thoughts hit me during the beginning of DECEMBER.WHY? When the reality try to hit me down, I will keep trying to be STRONG because being STRONG is the only way to solve the problem. Being say by someone especially the one you love,that kind of feeling is SUCKS TO THE MAX! What should I do, What can I do?



One word to describe my feeling right now> TIRED , TIRED and TIRED

SHARON, CHEERS!I KNOW YOU ARE THE BEST!


It's all about RESPONDSIBILITY







No comments:

Post a Comment