Advertisement

Saturday 8 June 2013

~JUNE~

It's June right now..Thats mean half of  the year is gone(TICK-TOCK TICK -TOCK)..I have came to this rural area for 2 weeks already..Now, I want to announce that my HOMESICK is healed (still got a little bit of MISSING HOME).No doubt that I am a sentimental person..By the way, I would like to say million thx to Amelia& Chu jie who always bring me along for dinner with their friends...That's why I say MIRI PPL are always the best who willing to help their hometown ppl... Hopefully I can find a TRUE&SINCERE friend at here as soon as possible. We need to choose friends carefully especially in UNI. Not every ppl from other places are bad but somehow we still need to be careful...You don't know when are you going to drop into a trap. Maybe they smile in front of you but actually they are talking something bad behind of you.Who knows right?This is a true fact in our daily lives.

Uni life is tough...This sem I am taking 3 subjects. The toughest subject would be PSYCHOLOGY as I graduated from ART STREAM..Crazy right?A person who came from art stream but need to study about science stream syllabus...I decided to join famine camp( known as 饥饿30) on this coming JULY..I just wanna try to create some memorable moment and the most important is to learn something new.

I love to read especially FICTION..But sometimes need to depend on my mood also.If I get addicted of that book,I will finish reading it about 3 days( This is my latest record).Nowadays, Nicholas Sparks has become one my favourite authors.The moment I read his books,I feel so tongue-tie(=nervous).I will keep figuring out what is gonna happen next but  the end always keep surprising me.At here, I want to recommend one of his books >THE LAST SONG. It's worth to read and watch the movie..Go grab his books and you won't be regretted!!!

"A room without books is like a body without a soul"





The fourth book that I read written by NICHOLAS SPARK-THE LAST SONG

'You're about to start a whole new chapter of your life,and I can't take that away from you'


No comments:

Post a Comment