Advertisement

Thursday 20 June 2013

~Happier than before~


Hi.It's been a while that I didn't write a long post in my blog .Since today I have the time, so I am gonna to blog everything about my recent life .

My uni life keep let me busying and busying .I have no time to stop and sit still...STRESS keep hitting on me every second, every minute, and every hour.. I don want to flunk any subject that I have taken for this sem. As you guys know, if you have flunk any subject, you must be repeated again on next sem. Plus, you need to pay extra money for it.Well, Well,Well, the only high possibilities to avoid this problem is only keep HARDWORKING. My skin started to pop a lot of pimples again. My menstrual 
is coming+Stress keep hitting on me= R.I.P MY SKIN...I will definitely take care of my skin as I am very concern about my appearance..I believe every girl does..
This coming weekend which is June 21,22 and 23 I am going to spend my precious weekend in MELAKA!!!!I am so so so LOOKING FORWARD into it.I go with my moral project mates.. We plan to do our project at MELAKA but actually the main purpose is going to eat MELAKA'S LOCAL  FOOD...One of my project mates is a MELAKIAN so we are going to oversleep at her place...So, I think the title for my next post will be definitely related to my MELAKA TRIP.(99.99%).. 
I am glad that I have been HOMESICK. This is a process that I must go through in my life. Now, I  already overcame that HARSH moment and I am ALIVE .. All I wanted to say is "WELL DONE,SHARON".


DARE TO DREAM, DREAM THE IMPOSSIBLE, SUCCESS IS NOT FAR AWAY FROM YOU








My dinner -Sweetcorn
The best DUMPLING ever I have eaten !!!RM5 for 10 pieces.
The OUTCOME
Using THERMOMIX .It acts like a multi-purpose cooker...But it cannot fried ..

No comments:

Post a Comment