Advertisement

Friday 18 April 2014

The hardest decision that I've ever made in 2014

A month ago, I've received the admission letters from 2 Canada Universities but I've made up my mind for not accepting their offer and choose to remain staying in my beautiful homeland-MALAYSIA. You may think that I'm a fool or what for losing or sliding away this precious golden opportunity.

These are the following reasons why I choose for making up this hard decision:

1) If I were going to accept the offer in any one of the Canada Universities, I needed to study at there for 4 years. 4 YEARS?! (I couldn't accept this fact because to me, TIME IS MONEY). The moment when I graduate after 4 years, I would be 25 years old . - OFF!!!!!

2) I don't have that tendency to study

3) The most important thing is I DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY DAD SO MUCH MONEY!300-400K just to get a MARKETING degree cert?! C'mon you must be kidding me! I've been thinking is it worth to let my dad to spend so much in my education.My answer turned out was NO!Definitely NO!

4) Maybe I don't have that strong desire to go to Canada 

In order for not going to start all over again, so I found an alternative way. > continue to study in AUP program and  during my 3 years I will go for  another path which is NORTHWOOD program. It is also known as another US program. I can finish my final degree year either in US or here. It's depend on my own decision. It's still a long way to go so I don't want to think first because PLAN CAN BE CHANGED ANYTIME IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

I might be regretted one day but oh well, since I've made up my mind, my life is still goes on and now I'm very looking forward to every single day of my life.















  

2 comments: