Advertisement

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Product Review - MA CHERIE

Just recently, I found a Japan hair product which the result that I never thought would be so fascinated on my hair. It was totally out of my expectation!Today, I am going to do a review about this product! I think I should blog it out in order to let the GIRLS know and they probably will have one more choices to choose between the variety kind of hair products.

If you are one of the closer friends of mine ,you will roughly know that I often go to dye, straighten or perm my hair . Of course,the consequence is my hair turns out to be so frizzy, dry, and well-damaged due to the chemical substances. I've been tried out different kind of hair products but so far , the result always turns out to be the same way.I didn't see any big improvement in my hair. > I mean BIG IMPROVEMENT! Months ago, I went to Sunway Lagoon and I forgot to pack my shampoo.If you 've been there, you would know that their water is full of chlorine smell. You know chlorine will make your hair becomes damn dry and damage right? I went to Guardian and accidentally found this product-MA CHERIE. At first, I bought their travel pack and treatment because their packaging were really attracted me! ( You can see from the pictures later).I never thought its result that will bring it to my hair for any second when I bought it. I just bought it because of their packaging as I mentioned before.Who knows after I've tried it out for the first time, I totally fell in love with using it! Not because of the packaging this time, it's because of the SMELL-it gives out fresh&sweet, romantic fragrance smell! 

After I've used it quite some times, I found my hair is not that dry and fizzy anymore compared to before. I feel my hair now has become smooth and shine. 

Ma Cherie is one of the Japan hair products which is actually carried by Shiseido Company. If you are interested with this product and willing to try it out, you can go to any GUARDIAN to buy it! For Mirian, only the Guardian that located in Permy Mall, they sell it. Other Guardian outlets I'm not so sure about it because that time I went to Imperial Permaisuri to look for it, they told me they didn't sell. But,I'm not sure about now.You can go to try to look for it if you want to!  Oh ya, the PRICE!I almost forget about it ! No worries, this product , it sells with affordable price! For example, 200ml SHAMPOO and CONDITIONER, RM 29.90 FOR EACH. The treatment and hair oil , it sell a bit higher. 

Girls , if you are very hesitated about the result of using it or thinking about which hair product should you try it right now, I recommend you to buy this product,-MA CHERIE their travel pack first to try it out. See whether you are suitable for using it or not.



THE TRAVEL PACK- RM12.90 
Treatment + conditioner + shampoo +hair oil

No comments:

Post a Comment